In the October release of eBemanning, we have continued to choose to focus on making the system faster and easier for both consulting managers and employees. Among other things, we can offer the following news:
- A completely new, flexible and efficient opportunity for needs employees to indicate when they are available for work
- Faster and easier time reporting for the employee
- Record active time, passive time and different variants of readiness
- Clear weekly overview in the schedule planning
- Brand new occupancy report
eBemanning now has a completely new, flexible and efficient opportunity for needy employees to indicate when they are available for work. The employee's time is valuable and it is important that they can quickly and easily talk about their possible working hours, regardless of whether they want to be very specific and specify the exact start time and stop time per day, or if they want to be more general and specify a range of times. As a consultant manager, you can also add and adjust how the consultant can work. It is also possible to mark that the employee is always available for work. Instead of adding days they can work, they instead remove days they can not work. For a person who wants to work often, this variant becomes very flexible. The following are some examples of how the employee can indicate possible working hours:
- Exact start and stop times per day, for example 7: 15-16: 45 Monday, 7: 20-17: 35 Tuesday, etc.
- Times in an interval, for example 7: 00-19: 00 every weekday for three months
- Times on certain days, for example 8: 00-17: 00 Monday, Wednesday and Friday, which will run until further notice
Another novelty is that it is now easy to schedule and report active time, passive time and different types of preparedness. This makes it possible to be very detailed in your time report and, per time, specify exactly what happened. For example:
Contingency 00: 00-02: 30
Active time 02:30 - 05:25 etc.
It is also possible to schedule these times in advance if they are already known when ordering.
To simplify this type of reporting, we have also changed the time reporting slightly. It is now possible to enter the times per status, instead of the exact order based on time. For example:
Contingency 00: 00-02: 30
Contingency 05:25 - 10:30
Active time 02:30 - 05:25
Active time 10:30 - 12:00
Working hours 8:00 - 17:00
Rest 12:00 - 13:00
eBemanning then automatically changes the times to the correct interval.
In addition to this, there are a number of nice features in the new version. For more information, do not hesitate to contact US!