Who are we
The address of our website is: https://www.zerolime.se.
What personal information do we collect and why
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to suggest products and / or other services to you
- to maintain our business relationship
- to answer your questions when you contact us
- to send you other information, e.g. invitations to events, which may be of interest to you
When visitors leave comments on the page, we collect the information that is visible in the comments field and we also collect IP addresses and user information from the browser to make it easier to detect spam.
Information provided through a contact form will be stored as long as it is relevant in relation to the continued relationship between the individual and Zerolime Sweden AB. If the contact form does not lead to a continued relationship, the information will be saved for a maximum of 6 months.
The information collected via contact forms is name, telephone number, email address, title and company name. The free text fields that are available are intended for questions or general information about system needs or the like and should not be used for personal data.
We use Google's targeted advertising feature to show ads about our products and offers to our page visitors. These ads appear on various sites that are part of the Google advertising network.
Embedded content from other websites
Share with third parties
To facilitate our use of your information and provide you with information or to answer a request you make, we may share your information with a third party. This will only happen in the following circumstances:
- With suppliers, contractors and partners: sometimes we can collaborate with other companies and individuals to perform tasks for us. Such partners have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform this information and may not use the information for other purposes. These recipients are bound by similar privacy and confidentiality commitments as ZeroLime.
- With authorities or law enforcement agencies if we are obliged to do so.
How long do we store personal data
See the section "Contact form above".
Your rights to your data
If we have personal data about you, you have the right to obtain this data as an export file, you have the right to have your personal data deleted and you have the right to remark in our way of handling personal data with the relevant authority. The right to have data deleted does not include such data that we have an obligation to keep for legal reasons.
Changes to this policy
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. We publish significant changes to this policy on this website.
If you have questions about this policy or about your managed personal data, you can contact us via the address below:
Zerolime Sweden AB
Integrity Protection Authority via the contact information below: